This is our go to post workout and morning rush smoothies. Easy to make and keeps you full for hours.
We kept this smoothie recipe real simple with just 5 ingredients in total! Also, going to keep this write-up real small too so you can get to the recipe.
While growing up, I ate a lot of peanut butter, honey and banana sandwiches and I mean a lot. In fact I still like my peanut butter, banana with honey sandwiches but discovered the smoothie version works even better.
How to make a Peanut Butter, Banana and Fennel Smoothie
The best thing I found with any smoothies really is that literally you can just throw everything at once into a blender. Mix and it’s ready to serve in, usually under a minute.
- Bananas: We usually have quite a few of these at home… usually at least a few batches. But, you can buy them at any Grocery store near you.
- Peanut Butter: You can use any of your favourite peanut butter brands… I prefer smooth peanut butter in my smoothies but you can go with chunky as well.
- Almond milk: We use Organic Almond milk here but honestly and milk alternative works just as well.
- Ground Fennel seeds: This one might be a bit harder to find, you can find these at any indian or mid east grocery store. If you’re lucky you might find some at your local Grocery store as well.
- Ice cubes: Hoping that you have an ice tray because you’ll have to find at least a couple of these in your freezer.
- 2 tbs peanut butter
- 1 medium banana
- 1 cup almond milk or milk alternative
- 1 tsp ground fennel
- 2-3 ice cubes
- Blend all ingredients together until smooth. Then enjoy
You will need a blender or a hand blender to make this smoothie.